Why Join Us
- Good and attractive salary package
- Overtime allowance
- Double pay for working on public holidays
- Annual Increment
- Uniform, separate accommodation, food and refreshments provided
- Medical Card provided
- 24 hrs security and home like environment
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company
- Excellent & Structured training by Nursing Manager
- Yearly assessment for promotion purposes and course sponsorship
- If you wish to gain experience in private nursing care while working as a team in a dynamic environment, this would be the right job for you.
Caring for residents at nursing/retirement home
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Nursing. Required language (s):Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Candidates with or without experience will be considered. Full – Time position (s) available.
- Must be able to read and understand simple English. Able to perform shift work
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
Assisting in nursing care of residents in a nursing/ retirement home.
- Candidate must possess Minimum SPM Level. Required language (s):Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Candidates with or without experience will be considered
- Full – Time position (s) available.
- Must be able to communicate in Bahasa and English.
- Able to perform shift work.
- Eligible foreign candidates will be considered.