- Incapable of catering to the essential needs of our elderly parents at home while we are away at work or to run some errands
- Under-trained and not qualified to be a primary caregiver especially when there are medical cases such as dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Disobedient, rude and impolite to the elderly folks
- Not genuine in terms of catering to the needs of the elderly and tend to be pretentious
- They are not an expert to recognize medical emergencies such as stroke, seizures and cardiac emergencies
Hiring a foreign care giver is definitely not the best option for our beloved elderly parents. We believe that My Aged Care will be the most appropriate nursing home for those in their golden age. Rest assured that your loved one is in good hands for at My Aged Care, we care like family ! For more info on our nursing care services, click here to contact us.